How to reduce the wear of white corundum abrasives during blasting
Release date: 2019-08-27 Views: Article source: Henan Ruishi Group
Introduction: Different products have different blasting abrasives. Let ’s talk about blasting: blasting processing scope: hardware rust removal, aluminum alloy blasting, glass blasting (matte effect), plastic
Different products have different blasting abrasives. Let ’s talk about blasting: blasting processing scope: hardware rust removal, aluminum blasting, glass blasting (matte effect), plastic blasting Sand (deburring), acrylic sandblasting (matte effect), PC, PS surface treatment, resin surface treatment, casting workpiece sandblasting, zinc alloy sandblasting (rough surface), stainless steel material sandblasting, stone material sandblasting, hardware In addition to paint, hardware in addition to welding scars, shot blasting, and other accessories surface treatment acrylic sandblasting: If the customer requires a fog, generally glass sandblasting, if the requirements are higher, white corundum can be used.
Many people believe that holding a sand blasting gun at 90 degrees to the work surface will optimize the process of derusting or decontaminating the surface of the workpiece. However, this actually slows down the blasting process and causes the media (sand material) to wear faster. Your sand blasting gun should face the surface to be treated at an angle of 30-45 degrees, so that your abrasive can achieve the best results with minimal wear. Especially when you want to find an effect that suits your needs, pass the work test from multiple angles, find the balance point you need, make a record, and then create your best spray surface according to this standard.
2.Sandblasting processing distance
When sandblasting, closer to the surface of your part does not bring better results, but also wastes sand. This is because the working distance reduces the size of the blasting operation area, increases the cycle time, and can more easily crush the sand material and reduce its life. The idea is somewhere in between, to get the best balance between your abrasive rate and rate. The hand-controlled suction jet system is six to eight inches. When using direct injection system pressure, you should be 10 to 14 inches away. Also keep in mind that the closer you get to thin pieces, the easier it is to deform them, no matter what sandblasted material you use. In addition to finding a proper distance, avoid deformation of the sandblasted area.
This tip optimizes the life of your sand material and also optimizes your blasting effect by using the proportion of sand material used. Using too much sand will not get any faster work, but your sand will wear out much faster. Too little use will reduce your efficiency, and it is difficult to achieve the effect you want. The amount of sand material should be between 50% and 90% of the storage device. Determine your blasting time to meet your requirements, too long is waste. According to the effect you want and the material of your workpiece, choose the right sand material to complete the job and find the right position angle.
- Previous post: Lamination of white corundum fine-grained abrasives
- Next post: Why White Corundum is "Precision Casting Sand"
- 简单区分棕刚玉，白刚玉，黑刚玉区别与不同 10-08Simply distinguish brown corundum, white corundum and black corundum
- 棕刚玉、白刚玉、黑刚玉、碳化硅磨料中英文对照表 04-20 Chinese and English Comparison Table of Brown Corundum, White Corundum, Black Corundum and Silicon Carbide
- 棕刚玉和白刚玉的区别在哪里 06-25What is the difference between brown alumina and white alumina
- 金刚砂的主要作用有哪些？ What are the main functions of 10-17 emery?
- 如何看待白刚玉及其白刚玉粉尘的危害处理 09-09How to treat the harmful treatment of white alumina and its dust
- 白刚玉冶炼的工艺分析 01-12 Process Analysis of White Corundum Smelting
- 棕刚玉的目数及粒度计算公式 01-12 The formula for calculating the mesh number and particle size of brown corundum
- 磨料粒度的分类、标志、分选与测定方法 04-29 Classification, marking, sorting and measuring methods of abrasive particle size