What is the difference between the state of activated alumina powder and high temperature alumina powder
Release date: 2019-10-21 Views: Article source: Henan Ruishi Group
High temperature alumina powder has strong anti-breaking ability, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, good chemical stability, and is a kind of abrasive with wide application.
Activated alumina powder is an abrasive obtained by melting and recrystallizing in an electric arc furnace with industrial aluminum hydroxide powder as a raw material. Impurities in the raw materials are not excluded during the smelting process. Therefore, the quality of activated alumina is closely related to the purity of the raw materials. The content of A12O3 in activated alumina should be above 99.5%, its hardness is higher than that of high-temperature alumina powder, but its brittleness is greater.
It has good cutting, oxidation and gas corrosion resistance, and has good insulation. Mainly used for fine grinding and fine grinding of quenched steel and alloy steel, grinding thread and gear, etc. Activated alumina powder can also be used for precision casting and advanced refractory materials.
- Previous: What to pay attention to when white corundum is used as an acid and alkali resistant castable
- Next: Overview of recycling status of brown corundum dust collection powder
- 简单区分棕刚玉，白刚玉，黑刚玉区别与不同 10-08Simply distinguish brown corundum, white corundum and black corundum
- 棕刚玉、白刚玉、黑刚玉、碳化硅磨料中英文对照表 04-20 Chinese and English Comparison Table of Brown Corundum, White Corundum, Black Corundum and Silicon Carbide
- 棕刚玉和白刚玉的区别在哪里 06-25What is the difference between brown alumina and white alumina
- 金刚砂的主要作用有哪些？ What are the main functions of 10-17 emery?
- 如何看待白刚玉及其白刚玉粉尘的危害处理 09-09How to treat the harmful treatment of white alumina and its dust
- 白刚玉冶炼的工艺分析 01-12 Process Analysis of White Corundum Smelting
- 棕刚玉的目数及粒度计算公式 01-12 The formula for calculating the mesh number and particle size of brown corundum
- 磨料粒度的分类、标志、分选与测定方法 04-29 Classification, marking, sorting and measuring methods of abrasive particle size